Policies and Disclaimer
The publisher, authors, and illustrators take no responsibility for the use of materials shared on this website. Please review them and determine if they are appropriate for your specific needs. Books and materials are not intended as a substitute for treatment from a mental health provider. The reader should consult with a mental health provider for any symptoms that may need diagnosis or professional attention.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Piplo Productions. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Chandra Ghosh Ippen (the creator and author of the stories).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by this web site's Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Download the stories and use them for your own personal use.
- Share the stories with families with whom you work.
- Share links to the books and to this website from other websites (we encourage this)
- Print and disseminate the stories in the Trinka and Sam series to help children and families following a disaster. The books must be distributed free of charge or at the cost it takes to produce and deliver them.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent from Chandra Ghosh Ippen
- Include the stories or materials from this website in any web or video-based materials.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose (please see below for exceptions)
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website except with written permission from Piplo Productions and Chandra Ghosh Ippen.
- An exception is that the Trinka and Sam series is distributed by the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (nctsn.org) and as noted above may be printed and disseminated after a disaster provided it is given either free of charge or at the cost it takes to make the copies.
- Specific stories may also have specific rules that govern their use for training purposes. These rules are included in the PDF of the story.
Ways We Use Your Email
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and make use of personal information. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We ask you to provide your email, so that we can:
- Track information about how many people have downloaded our stories
- Invite you to an email list, so we can contact you when we develop new stories or products. You choose whether you want to be on this list and can opt out at any time.
- Request that you complete a brief survey (if you are willing), so we can better understand how and in what ways our stories may be helping people and communities.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We earn a small amount whenever you use our links to purchase our products from Amazon.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or our website, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org